So you’ve read up on “How Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder Works”, you’ve ordered one for yourself from Soul Good Naturals and you’re ready to get to the fun part.
Read on for a practical How To guide as well as tips and tricks for keeping the process as quick and mess free as possible.
1. Wet toothbrush and dab off excess water onto a towel or piece of paper towel.
We recommend purchasing a “soft, black bristled toothbrush” to be your dedicated charcoal toothbrush as the bristles may get stained slightly black and you want soft bristles as to not scratch tooth enamel.
2. Dip the toothbrush bristles in the powder and tap excess off on the side of the jar.
We recommend either doing this in the shower (be sure however not to get water in the jar of powder) or at the very least ensuring you are wearing a black shirt. The powder is extremely black and even the smallest spill can be very noticable.
3. Brush gently for 1-3 minutes. This should create a black paste in your mouth.
Brush gently in small circles. If you have sensitive gums, alternatively you can simply smear the paste onto your teeth and leave for 1-3 minutes.
4. Spit out the paste. Rinse your mouth and toothbrush thoroughly with cool water.
Spit into the sink then turn on the water. If you spit while the water is running, it will splash the black everywhere. Also make sure to dry your mouth on a black towel incase of any excess powder remaining.
5. Floss afterwards, use mouthwash, or brush with your regular toothbrush and toothpaste.
This will help get any remaining tiny particles of black out from between your teeth.
Follow the steps above daily until you reach your desired shade of white, then weekly to upkeep the results. Now go enjoy flaunting your sexy, sparkling smile!